01256 336 100
01962 865 152
£22,000 - £24,000
Our client based in central Winchester is seeing a Technical Administrator to join their team on a full time basis.
You willprovides clerical support for the engineering team and also support for project engineers, project managers and sales manager. You will be involved with all aspects of the business from proposal generation to project support.
• To assist with tender/RFQ data collection and summarisation
• To assist with proposal generation including compiling of standard documents and compiling proposals, ensuring the correct submittal procedures are followed
• Ensure suppliers details are kept up to date and records of confidentiality agreements, suppliers insurance and suppliers details
• To create, log and issue POs and invoices as directed
• To help create and maintain project update documents/charts
• Detailed document filing as per QMS procedures
• Generate and compile QA packs
• To assist in document formatting and comp checking
• To assist the Administration Manager with travel bookings as required
• To answer phones/support the Administration Manager as required
Travel: Generally Winchester based, there may be instances where travel in the UK or international travel will be required
Knowledge, Skills and Education Requirements:
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent (A-level)
• Good level of technical understanding
• Excellent English and grammatical skills
• Excellent computer skills including demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft products
• Strong planning and organising skills with demonstrated ability to manage details
• Ability to interface at all relevant levels of client organisation
• Power station/energy related business experience
• Microsoft Project Experience
• Additional language skills
If you’re interesting in applying for the role, please apply today by submitting your CV.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime, please keep an eye on
www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.