01256 336 100
01962 865 152
One of our returning clients located on the outskirts of Winchester is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team. This is a full-time position (9-5) paying up to £25,000 p.a.
This is a sales processing and customer service role working alongside the Business Development Manager and Managing Director. The position involves working within a growing business, and therefore a degree of flexibility in order to support the wider team. This role also has the potential to progress to future Account Manager roles.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Address telephone queries (as first point of contact) and forwarding calls when appropriate.
- Manage sales enquiries / refer to the Business Development Manager or MD.
- Process UK and International product orders.
- Manage and arrange product order deliveries through off site Warehouse.
- Liaising with customers /clients to confirm orders and/or pricing.
- Communication with Warehouse Account Manager regarding orders, deliveries, stock levels stock deliveries, re-working and packing jobs.
- Monitor and report on stock levels to the MD in support of product ordering from manufacturers and suppliers.
- Manage contacts database, account activity and sales tracker reports.
- Developing and maintaining regular contact with Client/Customer in line with marketing plan.
- Communicate the business values and vision.
- Contribute to developing excellent sustainable business relationships.
- General office duties.
Assist the development and maintenance of office procedures, polices and documentation.
- Occasional travel to attend exhibitions/client meetings in the UK and abroad.
- Previous experience in processing product orders.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer facing manner.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong IT skill set including Sage50 Microsoft Office Skills, Photoshop, BCM.
- Databases management.
- Commercial acumen.
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications currently if a consultant does not contact you within 3 working days your application for this particular role is probably not suitable for our client needs but thank you for your time and please sign up to our website for further roles and news.