01256 336 100
01962 865 152
Our client in central Winchester are seeking a full time receptionist to support the administration team to provide administration and reception support.
Key responsiblities include:
- Reception cover would be as above. This is to cover the core hours of the rest of the staff in the company and provide maximum cover for the day.
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors, running the visitors book and providing refreshments as required.
- Running the switchboard, transferring calls and taking messages.
- Maintaining out-of-office staff movement’s book.
- Managing meeting Room bookings.
- Collation of letters and documents for post.
- Ensuring post is signed and checked and all enclosures are correctly attached in accordance with office policy, franking the post, completing the post book, getting post ready for collection.
- Organising couriers (both local and international).
- Sending and receiving Efaxes and general photocopying as required.
- Ordering and maintenance of office stationery supplies.
- Organising and serving food and beverages for office meetings.
- Clearing meeting rooms after every meeting, to ensure that meeting rooms are kept clear at all times.
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen area are kept clear and tidy at all times.
- General office administration.
- Secretarial support/typing for the drawing office and Directors.
- Word processing correspondence, reports, specifications etc and printing the documents prior to signature.
- Maintaining contacts database and telephone lists.
- Cataloguing the Director’s book libraries.
- Ensuring doors to reception area and back door are locked at the end of the day.
Good GCSE’s including Maths and English
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Touch typing - minimum 60 wpm
Excellent communication skills
Excellent telephone manner
Calm approachable manner
Ability to deal with all levels of staff and clients
Ability to work collaboratively and as a team on the front desk
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime, please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.