01256 336 100
01962 865 152
Project Administrator - Winchester - Full time - Permanent
Our client in the property & fibre optic sector are seeking a new member to join their fast expanding company.
You will be liaising between stakeholders to ensure successful project completions and undertaking the associated administration.
Strong experience on Excel and data analytics is key, experience in administration and effective communication is preferential.
Core duties and responsibilities of the role
• Organising access dates and permissions for surveys and installations between the suppliers and
development managing agents.
• Liaise with leaseholders, residents and managing agents via telephone, email and letters (including bulk mailings) regarding the installation of services and the associated benefits.
• Become familiar with client property management systems and data to ensure accurate information is
used throughout the installations.
• Conduct continuous research in the property sector for prospective clients and important market events.
• Updating live systems with accurate data
• Communicating with clients across phone, email and letter.
Key Skills and Attributes
• Good data analytical skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone
• Competent user of both Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good organisation, time keeping and multi-tasking, ability to work to deadlines
• Strong service ethic and customer focus
• Enjoys being part of a small team, working together to achieve objectives
• Enjoy being part of a fast expanding company
• Attention to detail and to work in a structured manner
knowledge of fibre optics is not essential but would be an advantage.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we're receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime, please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.