01256 336 100
01962 865 152
Up to £23k
We have a really great opportunity to join a well-established construction company in the Basingstoke area. The company has been established for 20 yrs and still growing.
Due to the location for this client you will need to be a driver as there are on the outskirts of Basingstoke.
Summary of role
• The role encompasses first line customer contact and support and dealing with all administrative roles, by telephone, e-mail and post.
• To provide complete project support, receive, assess and process relevant information accurately using company software, with a focus on reporting to the Directors and Senior Management Team.
• Liaising with Estimating
• Producing files
• Check quote and additional work instructions have been confirmed
• Responsible for the Order Book spreadsheet
• Processing orders, risk assessments, PQQ’s etc
• Raise Draft Invoices, Invoices and Applications
• Labour hours and material costing information for project costings
• Attend weekly meetings to confirm position on Invoicing, and Monies outstanding
• Updating all workbooks
• Collating information for monthly management reports
• Updating all workbooks for weekly meetings
• Accreditations such as CHAS and Construction Line (if required)
• Month end stock take
Experience and Skills
• Conscientious approach to work
• Confidence in dealing with customers/suppliers
• Good knowledge of construction industry
• Good telephone etiquette
• Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, SAGE and ACT
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Prioritisation of workload
• Good timekeeping
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.