01256 336 100
01962 865 152
Reporting to: Sr. Manager
The role: Support all aspects of global compensation, benefits, associated systems and mobility
Principal Duties: Primary areas of focus: UK & EU Benefits coordination, HR systems and data for benefits, global compensation competitiveness (surveys and benchmarking)
Supports: Performance management cycle (goals, performance, pay, bonus, equity), Global and Domestic Mobility and Internal Secondments execution and compliance, Employee Share Plan, Long Term Incentives.
1. Coordinate the assessment of exsisting benefit programmes to assure competitiveness in the marketplace and identification of cost efficient plan design and opportunities. Support the benefit plans renewal process, oversee administration and invoicing.
2. Coordinate with external vendors, third party administrators, brokers and advisors ensuring appropiate service whilst effectivly negotiating and managing costs.
3. Ensure all systems, employee data, reporting and functionality is fit for purpose and compliant to deliver the compensationband benfit programmes.
4. Research trends and best practice to shape current/future benefit programmes whilst observing local laws and regulation changes to ensure on going compliance.
5. Help coordinate the annual benefit renewal cycles.
6. Contribute to delivering broader renewal and HR agenda.
7. Actively participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
8. Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with company values.
9. Ensure the highest levels of data privacy are maintained.
10. Cary out other reasonable tasks as required by the line Manager or VP, Total Reward.
Candidate Education and Experience
Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, HR and/or related field plus relevant experience
Post graduate certification in Business, HR, or finance desirable
Extensive compensation and benefits experience
High level of IT literacy with advanced Microsoft Excel skills essential. A proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems, preferably Success Factors would be an advantage.
Skills and Attributes:
Excellent analytical and numeric skills
Advanced Excel Skills
Self-aware and capable of taking accountabilty for growth and development
Works without supervison on highly complex projects, with some latitude for independant judgement.
High level of personal integrity, discretion, confidentiality and trustworthiness.
Strong communication skills (both oral and written) with all levels in the organization.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.