01256 336 100
01962 865 152
Tax & Treasury Team Administrator
1- 1 Recruitment have an immediate requirement with one of our prestigious Clients for a temporary Tax & Treasury Team Administrator to provide administrative support for the Group Tax and Group Treasury functions for a period of 3 months.
• Handling correspondence (letters, faxes), couriers and Group Tax email account.
• Logging HMRC letters and Group tax email requests, and tracking when dealt with.
• Answering telephone calls, handling enquiries where possible, or directing calls to the correct person, message taking etc.
• Twice monthly monitoring of overseas tax compliance deadlines’ database (Excel), and email reminders to sites
• Monthly collating of certain invoices for company tax return
• Printing weekly treasury banking and payments controls documents
• Daily matching of external deals with banks (bank software)
• Confirming details of internal foreign currency deals
• Assisting divisions with opening new bank accounts
• Monitoring bank mandates and assisting divisions with updates
• Preparation of certain templates and amendment forms for banking (bank software), and chasing overseas for completion confirmation
• Collating weekly cash and debt reports from overseas sites
• Other tax and treasury administration or analysis (Excel) as required
• Liaising with banks to obtain bid support reference letters
• Updating Tax & Treasury sharepoint site
• Ordering all stationery
• Maintaining and managing the central filing system, including any archive data
• Dealing with invoices
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous experience in an administrative role
• Good communication skills
• Successful applicants must be able to prioritise and multi-task
• Thrives on variety and is happy to ask questions
• Ability to use Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• No previous experience of banking software necessary
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we're receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
£50,000 to £60,000 | Permanent | Hindhead
1-1 Recruitment are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the senior management team of an ambitious care home group looking to grow organically and through acquisition.
You will be responsible for managing the company’s finance functions across a multi-site…
FixedTerm | Basingstoke
Senior Operations Analyst (Part-Time)
Salary £35,000-£40,000 pro rata
Part-Time (21 hours / 3 Days) – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with immediate start
(We require you to be available all day Thursday to attend committee meetings, remaining days are flexible)
Part of the Outsource…
£35,000 to £38,000 | Permanent | Southampton
Audit Senior – Southampton
1-1 Recruitment are working with a Top 20 UK Accounting Firm who are currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their Southampton office Audit team. Reporting to both the Managers and Partners, the main purpose of this role is to plan and undertake audit work with a wide…
£35,000 to £38,000 | Permanent | Portsmouth
Audit Senior – Portsmouth
1-1 Recruitment are working with a Top 20 UK Accounting Firm who are currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their Portsmouth office Audit team. Reporting to both the Managers and Partners, the main purpose of this role is to plan and undertake audit work with a wide range…
£22,000 to £28,000 | Permanent | Winchester
Bookkeeping & Accounts Assistant
Our Client, a leading firm of chartered accountants and business advisers are seeking an Accounts Assistant to assist the Business services team in providing bookkeeping, accounts preparation and VAT returns service to our clients. You will produce and review VAT returns…