01256 336 100
01962 865 152
L&D Trainer (Maternity Cover)
The HR division within this global organisation are looking for a Trainer to join their L&D team for a Maternity cover based in Basingstoke. Working with the Group L&D Manager the role will aim to help to implement the L&D strategy across the business. There will be a focus on supporting the Management & Leadership programme and responsibilities will include: -
• Implementing the L&D strategy against set objectives and timescales.
• Identifying training needs by working closely with the business.
• Delivering training courses and workshops using different methods to complement different learning styles.
• Producing relevant materials, manuals and documentation.
• Setting KPIs for training programmes that can be measured and evaluated against and the information used to develop courses in the future.
The successful candidate will have worked within an L&D environment previously, ideally with Management and Leadership programmes as well as training Managers with HR skills such as recruitment and performance management.
You will have a CIPD or equivalent qualification, have excellent communication skills, be able to build strong working relationships at all levels of the business, have excellent organisational skills and always be looking to challenge and improve existing processes.
This role may require international travel.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we’re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.
£20,000 to £24,000 | Contract | Basingstoke
6 month contract
An opportunity exists for an experienced HR Administrator to join the HR team of this leading manufacturer based in Basingstoke for a 6 month contract.
The role will support the HR Business Partner and be involved in all areas of HR including :-