01256 336 100
01962 865 152
Due to continued growth, our Client has engaged 1-1 Recruitment with resourcing a number of Data Analysts. This is a newly created, centralised team to provide in-depth analysis and reporting to enable their Client's inventory to be checked and managed to the highest level. This will ensure consistently high standards across all of their European Client base.
• Using Microsoft Dynamics, track and control the process of consignment audits and reporting to both internal and external customers
• Investigating historical Purchase Order Numbers
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of information recorded and reported
• Recommend and action corrections of inventory records in clients’ systems
• Analysing data & creating detailed reports
• Manage follow up actions with the Field Data Analysts and the local customer service teams across Europe
• Processing transactions in Clients’ ERP systems as approved by our Client
• Ability to provide detailed management reporting
• Strong IT knowledge - advanced ability and extensive use of Excel/databases for data analysis purposes is essential
• Experience of dealing with large amounts of data, with excellent attention to detail - ideally have previous experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge of stock-take and audit procedures
• Previous experience of working with SAP is desirable – processing transactions and investigating product order history
• Strong analytical skills – able to interpret data using SAP and Excel reports and skilled in problem solving, organisation and planning
• Able to work within strict time pressures, with high sense of urgency and managing multiple priorities
• Proven ability to convey complex data and concepts to all levels of the organisation in a manner easily understood
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken) with an ability to build effective relationships with personnel at all levels of the organisation
• A team player with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet targets and deadlines
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Andover for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we're receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
£20,000 to £22,000 | Permanent | Winchester
1-1 Recruitment is currently seeking a Product Development Assistant on behalf of one of our established and growing organisations based in the Winchester area.
The role itself will be within a small design team whereby having an understanding of basic principles of Manufacture would be advantageous.
£45,000 to £50,000 | Permanent | Basingstoke
£45,000 - £50,000
This fast growing Financial Services Client, who are developing new and exciting ways of business lending to the SME sector are experiencing rapid growth and change. They are currently recruiting a Client Manager
Responsibilities will include:
£21,000 to £23,000 | Permanent | Basingstoke
Sales Support Executive - French speaking
£21,000 - £23,000
A global technology business whose UK head office is based in Basingstoke is looking for a French speaking Sales Support Executive.
Responsibilities include: -
·Being the first point of contact for customers for all sales enquiries…
£28,000 | Permanent | Basingstoke
International Liaison Executive - Japanese speaking
£28,000 pro rata - 6 month contract
A global technology business whose UK head office is based in Basingstoke is looking for an International Liaison Executive who is fluent in Japanese.
Responsibilities include: -
·Ensuring the effective…
£20,000 | Permanent | Winchester
A new opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Pensions Administrator to work for a well-established corporate firm in the centre of Winchester.
This would suit someone who has a great head for figures and is keen to assist the Pensions department with various calculations and administration.
The ideal candidate…